BEARCE-L Archives

Archiver > BEARCE > 2000-11 > 0973593141

From: Chris L Colvin - Cronin <>
Subject: Re: [BEARCE COUSINS] Asa
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 05:32:21 -0500

James Bearce m Experience Howland
children:
Thankful m Elisha Curtis 1718
Mary m Elisha West 1718
Experience m Dennis Egerton 1719
James m Abiah Ford about 1713 or 1714
Shubael (my line) m Thankful Ford (sister of above Abia Ford) 1709
John Jacob m Sarah Holmes 1720
Priscilla m Josiah Bourne 1718
Rebecca m Joseph Chard 1727

Shubael (son of above James and Abiah)
had a son: Shubael
it was this son Shubael who married Betty Record 1736 or 1737

another son: Jacob C.
married Hannah Hall
children:
Joseph
Jacob
James
Lydia
Thomas
Bian
Hannah
Isiah
Job
Ford (I have this Ford as dying of small pox at a young age)

~~Chris

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tag

This thread: