BEARCE-L Archives

Archiver > BEARCE > 2000-11 > 0973555810

From: Sharon Satterfield <>
Subject: Re: [BEARCE COUSINS] Asa
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 19:10:10 -0500

Ah, I seemed to have merged my Asa's somehow. Well, back to The Source; Fannie Steed.

James and Abiah had the following children:
Austin, James, Miall, Asa, Consider, Rebecca. This Asa was born June 14, 1736 in Halifax, MA. His nephew, son of John Jacob and Sarah
Holmes was born May 13, 1740.

Sharon