BEARCE-L Archives

Archiver > BEARCE > 2000-11 > 0973352526

From: "Jennifer F. Davis" <>
Subject: [BEARCE COUSINS] List(s)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 10:42:06 -0500

I want everyone to know that for now I am a member of both lists. I do not intend to spy or gossip between lists. I merely want resources and leads for research for my family tree. I hope no one is opposed to this. I was not aware there were issues brewing between cousins, and I don't want to be involved in any family fueds.

I have not been a List member long, but I must admit I am a little disappointed in the amount of conversation that goes on as opposed to actual information exchange. I know that commenting and joking are sometimes fun and irresistable, and maybe there isn't much BearceBearss/Bierce information around to be exchanged.

As I said, I hope no one is upset about my attempt to remain neutral. I just don't want to miss any good data, and I also want to share whatever I find.

Jennifer
Rice, VA

This thread: