BEARCE-L Archives

Archiver > BEARCE > 2000-11 > 0973349109

From: "Jimmy O." <>
Subject: [BEARCE COUSINS] Taglines URLs
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 06:45:09 -0800 (PST)

Cousins,

I have added new taglines to the system. Those are
the little information tid-bits that appear at the
bottom of the letters sent to the list, like this one.
(I hope!).

I thought it would be good idea, to add the URLs for
sites that have BeArce family information, for those
cousins who are newer to the list, and/or haven't seen
or stored the sites.

I know I have a couple for Mary Hyanno, somewhere that
I will add. There is room for more, so if you have
any in particular that you think we'd all like to ee
again, please let me know, and I will see if I can add
them. There are ten taglines available for the list
and they keep revolving, and show up on each letter
that comes in.

So please have a ook at them, and let me know if I
messed them up!

Thanks,
cousin Jimmy.