BEARCE-L Archives

Archiver > BEARCE > 2000-11 > 0973256041

From: <>
Subject: [BEARCE COUSINS] Re: Cousin Goofy
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 07:54:01 EST

List Cousins,
I was online when Cousin Goofy came on last night and we were able to have a
nice chat.  He is at peace today with the passing of his Mom and I think he
appreciates all of our love and prayers..please keep up the good work.
We discussed the "nasty" letter, I was concerned over how he would feel since
he was mentioned in it and he is okay with it.
Goofy has been a wonderful addition to the list and he said that he hopes to
be up to the bantering again real soon.  Wendy

This thread: