BEARCE-L Archives

Archiver > BEARCE > 2000-11 > 0973189024

From: "Jimmy O." <>
Subject: Re: [BEARCE COUSINS] UN-MODERATED LIST
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:17:04 -0800 (PST)

--- wrote:
> Standard Time,
> writes:
>

> > B) Language: Some of you have even fouler mouths
> > than I do, I'm ashamed to admit!!!! LOL
> > We all agreed at the beginning that we could use
> > whatever language we wished on this list,
> including
> > the word "horney" (Wendy....poor thing!) or
> anything
> > else, PROVIDING it was not found to be offensive
> by
> > someone else, and if it was, we say
> > "ooooppppssss....Sorry cousin dearest, it won't
> happen
> > again" and then stick to it or GO!
> >

> Well Jimmy.... If you are going to use those type
> adjectives to describe
> me.please spell it right HORNY........ hahaha I
> do have my moments..I
> admit it!! Wendy

Wendy,

OOOOPPPSSS!!!....Sorry cousin dearest....I stand
corrected, you're right, it's HORNY, "It won't happen
again! I think I made the error because I have a book
right here next to the video monitor that I have had
to refer to recently, "Our Inner Conflicts" by the
noted psychiatrist Dr. Karen Horney. I'm sure Sharon
must know it.

Cousin Kermit the frog again,