BEARCE-L Archives

Archiver > BEARCE > 2000-11 > 0973155400

From: "Jimmy O." <>
Subject: [BEARCE COUSINS] Amanda Bearse
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 00:56:40 -0800 (PST)

You too? I brought up Amanda Bearse on the list over
a year ago. Not much of a response. So I found her
e-mail addy and a website and e-mailed her a couple
times, but same thing, no response!

By the way Chris::

I even told
> her about my lineage so she wouldn't think I was a
> nut!!

SAY WHAT????????
A Bearce??....NOT a nut??? LOLLOL Do you think you
convinced her??? HAHAHAHAHA
You are flawless!!!

Jimmy

> From: Chris L Colvin - Cronin