BARNETT-L Archives

Archiver > BARNETT > 2011-10 > 1318797546

From: "Joe McDonald" <>
Subject: Re: [BARNETT] CAPT. JOHN W. BARNETT b. 1800 Georgia m. ZilphiaWalpoleb. 1802 Georgia m. 1823 Georgia
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:39:06 -0400

Hi June, Sorry it took me so long to back to you. I just found this email in
my old data. Can you please tell me more about your BARNETT'S and did you
ever come across a PYRON in your research?
My John BARNETT b.01 Sep 1772 d. 06 Dec 1851 m. Martha (LNU) 23 Mar 1797.
they settled in Flat Rock, Buncombe Co., NC in about 1805. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Stay Well Cuz
Joe McDonald