BANKS-L Archives

Archiver > BANKS > 2011-05 > 1304352386

From: Eric Galloway <>
Subject: Re: [BANKS] Rachel Ann Banks or Baltimore BAMKS - reply
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 12:06:26 -0400

thanks! I don't know much about the Banks name and distribution at all. This is my first Banks ancestor and her life seems so challenging she left few records except marriages and some Civil War pension info. I am hoping someone will look at their information and go "Oh yeah, I have her Mom and Dad listed here!" Then I may get past this roadblock.

Thanks for the good wishes and the same to you...
Eric Galloway