BANKS-L Archives

Archiver > BANKS > 2011-05 > 1304342588

From: "Eric W. Galloway" <>
Subject: [BANKS] Rachel Ann Banks or Baltimore BAMKS
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 09:23:38 -0400

I am trying to find out anything I can about a woman named Rachel Ann Banks.
Below is what I think I know so far.
I am a direct decendant of her through Thomas Galloway but everything I have
put together so far is through Baltimore City Directory and brief
appearances in the Federal Census. As you can see I don't know much about
this Thomas Galloway either. It appears he fell on hard time and either
left or died but I can't tell either for sure. She went on to remarry and
outlived her second husband as well. He was a good father to her children
it appears though as he took them into the family business, which they
continued in.

Any information or leads would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Eric Galloway

====
Individual Report for Rachel Ann Banks
====
Name: Rachel Ann Banks
Sex: F
Birth: About 1803 - Maryland
Death: 2 Oct 1871 - Baltimore, Baltimore (city), Maryland, USA
----
Spouses and Children
----
1. *Thomas Galloway (About 1788? - Before 1842?)
Marriage: 29 Dec 1825 - Baltimore, Baltimore (city), Maryland, USA
Children:
1. John T. A. Galloway (1830-1907)
2. Mary Galloway
2. Richard Edwards (1801 - 2 Jan 1859)
Marriage: 25 Sep 1837 - Baltimore, Baltimore (city), Maryland, USA
Children:
1. Katherine G. Edwards (1844- )
2. Thomas M. Edwards (1844-1864)

This thread: