BALDOCK-L Archives

Archiver > BALDOCK > 2008-04 > 1207797145

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [BALDOCK] William Baldock b. 2/28/1828 in England
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 03:12:25 -0000

Author: Katherine Wells
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.baldock/101.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

He was very young do you know how/why he died? Do you know where he's burried, what cemetery?
I am from Ventura Co., I grew up in Fillmore & Santa Paula.
I have the Webb Family back several generations. Now I am looking for more current info on the decendants such as Ada's& Ava's families. Well they are Baldock's but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Important Note: