BALDOCK-L Archives

Archiver > BALDOCK > 2008-04 > 1207525581

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [BALDOCK] William Baldock b. 2/28/1828 in England
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 23:46:21 -0000

Author: jimandsharonriley2
Surnames: Baldock, Webb, Rhoades, Riley
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.baldock/101.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Katherine,

You are right about the connection between the Webb and Baldock familes. I have quite a bit of Baldock family history. My grandmother was Ethel Luella Baldock, daughter of Charles Baldock and Minerva Jane Rhoades.

Coincidentally, my aunt Rachel (daughter of Ethel Baldock Riley) was married to Herman Webb of Baker, OR. He passed away this last year; I believe he was 98 years old. They both had been married and widowed previously.

You are welcome to e-mail me directly at .

Important Note: