BALDOCK-L Archives

Archiver > BALDOCK > 2008-04 > 1207463013

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [BALDOCK] William Baldock b. 2/28/1828 in England
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 06:23:33 -0000

Author: Katherine Wells
Surnames: Baldock - Webb
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.baldock/101.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I believe that this family ties into my Webb line.
Charles Baldock b 1864 NY > William Earl Baldock b 1880 Oregon(prob Baker)m Vera Ora Webb b1885 NE> Ava b 1913 Baker, OR Ada(Florine)b 1915 Baker, OR. Vera died in a wildfire in Sespe,California in 1917. By 1920 both girls were in Mooseheart School in IL. The last I could find of W. Earl Baldock was his WWI Registration 1918 in California.

Important Note: