AZPIMA-L Archives

Archiver > AZPIMA > 2008-03 > 1206833931

From: "" <>
Subject: [AZPIMA] Looking for Baptism Information from Tucson
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 23:38:51 -0000

Author: sug53
Surnames: Manz
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.arizona.counties.pima/1482/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi All -- I am trying to find the baptismal record for my sister. We believe she was baptised at a Methodist Church in Tucson around Christmas 1952; but we don't have any concrete information. We have home movie footage of the family going to a 'church', all dressed up and we believe this is when/where my sister was baptised. It is difficult to reconstruct because the family was visiting my grandmother and elderly uncles/aunts who lived there at the time. Any suggestions/ideas are most appreciated! Thank you very much. Sue

Important Note: