AZPIMA-L Archives

Archiver > AZPIMA > 2008-03 > 1205109012

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [AZPIMA] Roy Dean Leslie Obit Lookup
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 00:30:12 -0000

Author: Corsby1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.arizona.counties.pima/1422.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am no longer living in Tucson, so I can't do the legwork myself, but you might be able to find someone to do it for you.

Check with the Pima County Clerk's office, legal records section, to see if there was any kind of probate file for Roy Dean. The online records don't go back that far, so you'll have to contact them directly. Here is their address:

Pima County Clerk
Legal Records Department
110 W. Congress
Tucson, AZ 85701

Check with the Pima County Recorder's office. Again, their online records don't go back that far. Here's their contact information.

Pima County Recorder
P.O. Box 3145
Tucson, AZ 85702-3145
(520) 740-4350

Check with the Pima County Main Library in Tucson to see if they will look in the City Directories for the years preceding and including Roy's death for any listings that might pertain to him and/or relatives. Here is the last e-mail I had for them.

That's about all I can think of right now. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me directly.

Carrie

Important Note: