AYRSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > AYRSHIRE > 2003-08 > 1059786026

From: Shirley Kirk <>
Subject: [AYR] Re: AYRSHIRE-D Digest V03 #269
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 22:00:26 -0300

Saw your message re: surname Telfer. My husband's ancestor was Anne Kirk b. 29 June 1827,Island of Pladda, Kilmory, Bute,Sct. She married James Blackb. 15Nov 1815,Cairnford Parish, Ayrshire,Ochiltree,Sct. Married Anne 11 Feb. 1848,Sunnyside Parish, Ochiltree, Ayr,Sct.

James parents were John Black b. 23 Aug, 1797,Ochiltree,Ayr,Sct. married 11 Feb. 1814 in Ochiltree,Ayr to Jean Telfer b. ca. 1789, Stair, Ayr,Scot.

Is there any connection?

Shirley Kirk