AYRES-L Archives

Archiver > AYRES > 2010-09 > 1283449243

From: ,
Subject: Re: [AYRES] Eli Lippencott Ayres
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:40:43 -0000

Author: ConnieChristopher545
Surnames: Ayres, Eyres, Aryes
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.ayres/987.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Wow -- this fits with the small bits of information I have and have heard from the family. Though I have not looked at this family for several months - at one time, I was working on the theory that Eli had a sister named Emily. So, was the other female a sister or relative given there were several Ayres families in Illinios in 1840 -- which may have been the reason they migrated from Ontario. Just theories, unfortunately.

Do you have WEE's death certificate in electronic form?

If you would prefer to communicate by email, my address is

http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Search/frameset_search.asp

Thanks!

Important Note: