AYRES-L Archives

Archiver > AYRES > 2008-04 > 1207142255

Subject: Re: [AYRES] AYRES Digest, Vol 3, Issue 18
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:17:35 EDT

Hi! Ladies.

I am curious to hear who the other children were that were siblings of
Darius in that I have a James Ayres/ Ayers who is born about 1808 who married an
Ellen Sapp in Baltimore East City Station of the Methodist church in 1834.
Her family came from Kent MD. Sometimes his birth is shown as PA and sometimes
MD. Do you have anything on him?

Sincerely,

Cynthia O'Connor

In a message dated 4/2/2008 3:01:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,