AUSTRO-HUNGARIAN-MILITARY-L Archives

Archiver > AUSTRO-HUNGARIAN-MILITARY > 2012-02 > 1328218026

From: ,
Subject: Re: [AUSTRO-HUNGARIAN-MILITARY] Uniform Identification
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 21:27:06 -0000

Author: mountalbert
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/topics.Military.austro-hungarian/204.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Again Carl, I do know that my grandfather had an old scar on his arm. He said a bullet went through his arm during the war. My Dad said that Grandpa didn't talk about the war much but one thing he did say was that after the Armistice he walked home from Italy. Don't know if this would be of any help or not.

Important Note: