AUSTRALIA-NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > AUSTRALIA-NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-09 > 1221728700

From: "Jessie Dee" <>
Subject: Re: [Australia-New-Zealand] Re British Certs
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:05:00 +1000

When I got my British pass Port some yrs ago & had to have dads Birth
certificate I also sent my Fathers marriage lines my grand fathers
Birth & marriage lines this is Australia in the front of your phone book
should be a place to ring or go into GOOGLE search Engine as N/Z may be
different I have been to England several times wonderful history
their I always travelled on my Australian Pass Port if you travel on the
English Pass Port you have to get visa to get back into your country I
would say try the phone book as Laws change all the time some 10 yrs
since I had my Pass port Good Luck Jessie