AUS-WA-KALGOORLIE-REGION-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-WA-KALGOORLIE-REGION > 2008-02 > 1203232151

From: "Shelley Farr" <>
Subject: [AUS-WA-KALGOORLIE-REGION] Treasure Lease
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 18:09:11 +1100

Hi All

My great grandparents, John and Dulcinea Willis, first show up in 1904
in the WA postal directories at Hopkins Street, Boulder (later it is
given the number of 91 Hopkins Street). But in the electoral roll, I
find them in 1901 and 1906 at Treasure Lease, Kalgoorlie.

Can anyone tell me about this Treasure Lease? And why the cross-over of
2 years when they seem to be at both places? Is this just because they
were too slack to change their address on the electoral roll?

Regards
Shelley

This thread: