AUS-VIC-MECH-INST-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-VIC-MECH-INST > 2006-06 > 1151321629

From: "Pam Baragwanath" <>
Subject: RE: [MECH-INST] Libraries spotted- EXCELLENT WORK!
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:32:48 +1000

Dear Linda,
Thanks for that interesting tip-off, I'll send the Museum one of my
archival collection letters and would love to see that Narracan
catalogue, also the Thorpdale one,
We have done a lot of work copying most of the Narracan MI Minute Books
but one was misplaced that had been handed to the Folk museum some time
in the past - don't suppose you have seen the missing Minute Book
around??
Did I include you in that last mailout? It was a while ago, I have
stopped and started several times and still have not written to all
Hist.Soc in Victoria, anyway will send one to you at Gippstown as well,
Best regards, Pam