AUS-QLD-MARYBOROUGH-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-QLD-MARYBOROUGH > 2007-06 > 1183201463

From: aaron leach <>
Subject: Re: [AUS-QLD-MARYBOROUGH] Leech /Jefferies
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 21:04:23 +1000 (EST)

Hi Di
thanks for the info right names seems to be one of there areas visited between wide bay -hawksbury-inverell
Thanks
Aaron
SPECTRA r <> wrote:
Hi Aaron,

The NSW BDM lists the marriage of a John Leetch to an Amelia Jeffries in
1852 at Sofala, NSW. I don't know if this is your man but either way I
think you'll have to be very creative with the spelling of his name.

Cheers,
Di

>From: aaron leach
>Subject: [AUS-QLD-MARYBOROUGH] Leech /Jefferies
>Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:04:46 +1000 (EST)
>
>hi
> looking for a John Leech was in wide bay abt 1830 married a Mary
>Jefferies
> aaron

>http://au.messenger.yahoo.com
>

>Toowoomba Dead Persons Society
> www.audps.com
>without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message

Join the millions of Australians using Live Search. Try live.com.au
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=740&referral=million&URL=http://live.com.au