AUS-NSW-NORCO-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-NSW-NORCO > 2003-02 > 1045373439

From: "Ralph Wessman" <>
Subject: murwillumbah - doyle
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 16:30:13 +1000

Dear Bev,

Noting your kindness in helping out Shelley with her request, I wonder if there are any other details - names - (though this may not be possible if the headstones have been removed) for Margaret Doyle.

Happy to help reciprocally if there's anything of interest to you down here in Hobart.

Best,

Ralph Wessman

DOYLE MARGARET February 14, 1954 86 YEARS MURWILLUMBAH GENERAL CEMETERY, Cnr. TREE St. & BYANGUM Rd., GENEALOGISTS EXTRACTION

This transmission is intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed.
It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you have received this transmission in error, you may not use, copy or distribute it.
Please advise us by return e-mail or by phoning 61 3 62338203
and immediately delete the transmission in its entirety.
We will meet your reasonable expenses of notifying us.
Despite our use of anti-virus software, Forestry Tasmania cannot guarantee
that this transmission is virus-free.

This thread: