AUS-NSW-Hunter-Valley-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-NSW-Hunter-Valley > 2006-10 > 1161262835

From: "Garry & Sandra Sanders" <>
Subject: Re: [HV] Hanging Rock
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:00:35 +1000

Dear List,

Thank you for the super quick responses (4) so far.

Need to check against my previous research on the Clarke family. I know the family settled in and around Maitland and Morpeth in the from the mid 1840s to 1852.

Moses Clarke was bitten by the gold bug and moved onto the Sofala (Bullock Flat) region by the 1860s and then finished up tin-mining at Napoleon Reef just off the Western Road in the 1870s and 80s.

Again thank you to those who have responded.

Regards
Garry

This thread: