AULD-L Archives

Archiver > AULD > 2007-10 > 1191342360

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [AULD] David Auld and Elizabeth Thom
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 16:26:00 -0000

Author: Michelle_Bottoni
Surnames: Dickie/Etherington
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.auld/203.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Did he have a son named James Dickie -
The reason I am asking is - I am looking for a James Dickie that was born abt 1830 something that maried a Isabella Etherington, - Marriage to Isabella was 06/06/1862, the name James must have been passed down alot because my grandfather when he was born was the first to be born in the US 1897 his father was born 03/07/1873 in Scotland - all named James and all the sons born in the US are named James, even as far as I have a brother named James and A half brother named Jimmy, that is as far back as I can trace with any validity. everything in the US I have been able to trace, except my gr grandfathers date of death.

Important Note: