ASCHE-L Archives

Archiver > ASCHE > 2008-11 > 1227216362

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ASCHE] Hilke Asche married Jul 21 1872 Johannes Schroeder *Nov 3 1846 emigrated to Silvercreek / Illinois
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:26:02 -0000

Author: Charleahr
Surnames: Asche, Ascher
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.asche/158.1.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have heard from other sources that some of the Asche family changed the spelling of the name for society reasons.. To seem more important I was told.. I have found that my Great Great Grandma Hilke (Helen Asche Schroeder) came to America w/ her husband John Schroeder around 1872.. I would really like to share more details w/ you.. email me anytime.

Important Note: