ASCHE-L Archives

Archiver > ASCHE > 2008-11 > 1227215648

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ASCHE] Hilke Asche married Jul 21 1872 Johannes Schroeder *Nov 3 1846 emigrated to Silvercreek / Illinois
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:14:08 -0000

Author: Charleahr
Surnames: Asche, Aschers
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.asche/158.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I would like to talk w/ you furter.. could you email me at and share your information? Do you have a family tree online? You are welcome to look at mine.. I can add you to my tree if you would like.. I would need your email address and name.. looks like we are related.. just have to figure out the details..I love finding new family and new family information.. Thanks Charlea Harris Ralston in VA.

Important Note: