ARPULASK-L Archives

Archiver > ARPULASK > 2008-04 > 1209592919

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ARPULASK] Surname Blenden
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 22:02:24 -0000

Author: lchgenealogy
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.arkansas.counties.pulaski/1157.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

There are severl Blendens buried at Bayou Meto Cemetery in Jacksonville, Pulaski County, AR. I found these on the arkansasties.com site:

Blenden, Allie Belle Hart -Bayou Meto Cemetery
Blenden, Alonzo N. Jr.- Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
Blenden, Alonzo Sr. -Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
Blenden, Belle Hart -Bayou Meto Cemetery
Blenden, Clarence E. -Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
Blenden, Debra Anne- Bayou Meto Cemetery
Blenden, Emma -Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
Blenden, Laura Louise Massey -Bayou Meto Cemetery
Blenden, Myrtle Lee- Bayou Meto Cemetery
Blenden, Ralph -Bayou Meto Cemetery
Blenden, Richard Lee- Bayou Meto Cemetery
Blenden, Roland E. Bayou Meto Cemetery
Blenden, Sallie J. Sims- Bayou Meto Cemetery
Blenden, Vivian Murrell -Bayou Meto Cemetery
Blenden, William Jefferson -Bayou Meto Cemetery
Blenden, Willie E.- Mt. Pleasant Cemetery

I have family buried at both of these cemeteries and I will see if I can find anything on them. Decoration Day at Bayou Meto is this weekend 5/3 & 5/4 and Mt. Pleasant is 5/10 & 5/11.

Important Note: