ARPULASK-L Archives

Archiver > ARPULASK > 2008-04 > 1207293183

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ARPULASK] NELLIE ETHEL SPRINGER HUME DIED 1 NOV 1976
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 07:13:03 -0000

Author: johnjksm
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.arkansas.counties.pulaski/1501.1.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

i'm susan's son. there were five of us . but only two still living. it was nice to here from you .george martin is my father. my older siblings michael joseph martin died september 19,2005. lucinda ollie estes springer norman died july 20,2002.timothy brent died nov.10,2005. marion can you email me direct at the i sent was returned thanks matt

Important Note: