ARPOLK-L Archives

Archiver > ARPOLK > 2006-09 > 1158978058

From: Ola Mae Trout <>
Subject: [ARPOLK] Crawfords
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:20:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi June, We have the same Crawford family.
I will get back with you tomorrow and give you information on the ones I'm researching.
Ola Mae

wrote:
Thomas Crawford b. approx. 1785 in VA
George Washington Crawford b. 1810-1813 N.C. m. Jane Mangum
Thomas Jefferson Crawford 1845-1923 m. Lucinda Taylor
Al Dorce Crawford b.Guntown, Itawamba Co, MS 1876-1947 (they came from MS to Polk Co AR )
Tommie Crawford, b. 1902 - 1987 b. Ben Lomond AR
Tommye June Crawford (me) b. 1944 Hooks TX