ARMSTRONG-GEN-ONLY-L Archives

Archiver > ARMSTRONG-GEN-ONLY > 2003-09 > 1064894083

From: "Helen" <>
Subject: [ARMSTRONG-GO] A Genealogy Lesson
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 23:54:53 -0400

TO ALL ARMSTRONG RESEARCHERS.....

Just in case you skipped this message because you don't have a John
Armstrong in your line, you should read Jeff's excellent piecing together
of available data, for it may help you weave your tidbits into a
picture of your ancestry.

Though it may not have been so intended, THANKS VERY MUCH,
JEFF, for this terrific lesson in the use of stray bits of family data.

Helen