ARJACKSO-L Archives

Archiver > ARJACKSO > 2008-09 > 1222805081

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ARJACKSO] In search of McCoy Cemetery
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 20:04:41 -0000

Author: Jofloyd
Surnames: McCoy, Alexander, Sharp
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.arkansas.counties.jackson/1593.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Looking at a book of Arkansas roadmaps, I couldn't make much sense of the directions, either. However, I looked up Ragsdale in Newport, Arkansas on Anywho.com and found one who lives on Hwy 18 between Newport and Grubbs. If I were you, I'd try him. If you get to the cemetery, let me know if you find any Sharps or Alexanders buried there. The three families have very old connections, and I always wondered if they came to Jackson County together from Tennessee.

Important Note: