From: "Philles Van Horn" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Thomas A. Adams
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 10:51:18 -0500

The 1900 US Census for AR-Izard-Lunenburg-District 163 shows Thomas and
Chalotti (maybe Charlotte) his wife living with son Elija R and wife Jennie.
Elija and Jennie have a daughter Mollie. Besides Elija and his family and
Thomas and his wife there is a servant Oscar Williams and a Francis Owens
listed as Grandmother age 61 yrs.
2 doors up is Thomas's sister Rosa L and her Husband William E Marchant
living with their six children. Rosa is 24yrs old and William is
48?(Doesn't match his date of birth listed) The oldest children listed on
this census for William is Oscar 18yrs old, Luster,15yrs, Bennie 13 yrs,
Charley 8 yrs old. The two younger children probably belong to Rosa Minnie
age 3 and George H. age 8 months.
Hope this helps some.
Philles