Subject: [ARIZARD] John D. Ferguson Family of Sharp County
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:51:43 -0400 (EDT)

I have been reading through the ARIZARD archives, and noticed old postings seeking information on the descendants of John D. Ferguson who married Sarah L. Ballard, and lived in Sharp County. John is buried at Highland. He is my ggrandfather, through his son Robert Lee, born in 1879. Mark Ferguson, the blind piano tuner who lived in Little Rock as an adult, was my grandfather's brother.

I think the postings may have been by Jean Mayfield Cuevas, but am not sure.

Lynn Ferguson

This thread: