From: Billie Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] 1940 Census
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 05:05:33 -0500

Dick Eastman this morning is saying that despite all preparations the
servers were overwhelmed yesterday.

I know we are all anxious to get our "hands" into the new release, but I
plan to give some time for the massive hunt to die down a bit before I
dive in. There's only one real question the 1940 census could possibly
help with in my tree anyway. I already know the family in 1940, so it's
not that big a deal. I don't expect any major revelations. All my big
questions are pre-1850.