From: Jean Strain <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Morning "need prayers"
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 06:42:24 -0800 (PST)

I am so sorry~~~God bless them~~
I'm sorry I'm late with this, but I just had cataract surgery & can't wear
my glasses (that I've worn for 50 years), and can't see too well to type~~
hugs Jean S

Don't tell GOD how great your STORM is, tell the STORM how great your GOD is!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass~~~it's about dancing in the rain"