From: Billie Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Morning "off subject"
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 08:35:17 -0600

Looking at the regional radar o the TV it looks like all you in
North-east Arkansas are in a hole between spells of precipitation. Looks
like you may get some more in a little bit. *<]:o(

Our temperature is getting above freezing and the South wind is kicking
up so our snow won't last long. Supposed to be in the fifties tomorrow.

We've had a generator for years. Don't have to use it a whole lot but
sure handy when you need it.

--
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain
the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the

- Patrick Henry -

This thread: