From: christine peacher <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Shied/Shedd
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 11:39:39 -0600

Hi Philles
Good to find you, I sent you a message on ancestry the other day :-)

Info I need is ANYTHING that proves that Rhoda Ann is the daughter of Hayden and the granddaughter of George. Rhoda Ann is on the 1850 census with George & Rhody but it doesn't list her as granddaughter.

So, maybe a guardianship paper Hayden might have signed, a will of George or Rhody's that list her, maybe a newspaper obit (George, Rhoda, Rhoda Ann, or Isaacs's) might list family!! I thought I had a lead on a Bible record. A woman in 1966 sent in (to the Arkansas Family Historian) a typed up Bible record and it had everyone listed. Her name is Jewel D Linn and she lived in Bakersfield, CA. I actually found her husbands cousin out there, but they had lost touch (of course). Last he heard they were in MO. I can't find them :~( I can use photocopies from a Bible I just need a copy of the publication page too.

Philles...
Do you happen to have a pic of Rhoda Ann Qualls' grave marker? I am hoping it has her name and birth/death years. Do you know if Golden City Cemetery still has records?
Do you know where you got Isaac & Rhoda's marriage date?
Do you happen to have any paperwork that shows a link Rhoda Ann>Hayden>George??

Thanks!!
<{{{><
Christie

On Feb 9, 2012, at 2:00 AM, wrote:

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:24:31 -0600
> From: "Philles Van Horn" <> Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] look ups?
> To: <> Message-ID: <004101cce675$c1aaa550$44ffeff0$@net>
>
> Hello Christine,
>
> What kind of lookup are you looking for? We have talked before. Issac and Rhoda are my great grandparents. I would be interested in the papers needed to connect to the DAR.
>
> Philles

This thread: