From: "Beth" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] William Stanley Jeffery and Martha Pearl Moody
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 09:38:01 -0600

Pauline,
LaNelle's parents were William Stanley Jeffery and Martha Pearl Moody, I
believe. They were locally known as Stanley and Pearl Jeffery.
I do recall that William Stanley's brother was the father of our Harold Ray
Jeffery, super coach at Calico for ages but I can not right now come up with
Harold's dad's name.
I'm quite sure that the list has discussed this family.
I did a quick search and found a note from Regina White Winn
2007-10>1192186573
I'm sure there is even more that this posted in the archives.
Beth

P.S. There was a mistake in that post, she is Sunday School in Cumberland
Presbyterian Church.
LaNelle's sisters Lorene and Alta were both Baptist, I believe.

Is she part of the Jeffery family of Mt. Olive? Congratulations to her.

Pauline Harris Schwarz

This thread: