From: Annita Fulton <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Off Subject
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:47:31 -0600

Don, I wish I could help you, but I really don't think the Tooth Fairy carries change around these days. My family always told me that when I was small they would offer me pennies and I would say "no thanks, I want white money" (meaning silver coins). Now days it seems they like the crinkly kind. Sorry, but it's tough on us Grandparents these days - As of November 1, my grandchildren are both teenagers and they definitely see dollars. Good Luck!

Annita (Taylor) Fulton