From: Marsha Boles <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Census question
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 16:50:20 -0800 (PST)

Beth, Vera and Vicki
Thank you ladies.  I was just thinking every new census - will have higher population in both nursing homes and prisons.  That will certainly hinder research. Federal prison, state and county jails - whee!  Which one?Only recently i suggested someone look for nursing home outside the city but near a small college with nursing programs.  Generally they would be a bit cheaper and near a constant supply of renewable employee source.Marsha