From: Glenna Goodwin <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Fw: Re: Fw: Dock Runnels/Reynolds
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:12:54 -0700 (PDT)

Betty Mc, I do not know what happened to him after they divorced.  .  I have them being divorced in 1900.  They had two kids:  Tessie Reynolds born in August 1897 in I Izard Co., Ar. and Mack L. Reynolds born  March 1899 in Izard Co., Ar.
I have Edda Jane dying in Cushing,Payne Ok. in Nov. 1950 .   I haven't done any more on her.  Sorry, Glenna G.