From: PEGGY TRUESDELL <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] ESTES (Vera)
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 18:45:27 -0700 (PDT)

Vera, I've been working on KIRKLAND and ESTES for some time this evening -- and
I believe your obit fits William Gideon ESTES, as the siblings and son all fit.
I will look for another marriage for him.  I'm quite sure he and Dora "Belle"
did not have more children.  I also need to find her later marriage, too.

Found where our List Member Albert Keith KIRKLAND died.  Also Claudia {ESTES}
KIRKLAND remarried William BROWN after her husband Walter Newton "Newt"
KIRKLAND died.  That marriage would have taken place after 1957, as she was
Claudia KIRKLAND in obituary for William Gideon ESTES.

Stay tuned.  I'll report further as I go along.

Peggy

This thread: