From: "Fern Estes" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Estes / Fern
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 12:21:45 -0400

Vera,
It has been so long since I have been to the Flat Rock Cemetery, but
the way I remember, William "Bill" Estes had only a funeral marker and
it was almost unreadable. Andrew and Matilda "Tildy" Estes had a son
named Bill who is buried beside them. I'm not even sure about his
middle name, but I think the obit for William Gideon Estes you have
posted on findagrave is his. My computer is in the shop and I am using
a borrowed one so I don't have access to my Family Treemaked
information.
Fern