From: "Junebug" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Herbert Neal Russell
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 09:41:23 -0500

Thank you so much Vera. Bless your heart what would we do with out you? You
have always been so good to help out. I can't believe I missed that one.
They are buried at Melbourne and had the stone. I have a book of people I
worked with at the Aircraft Plant in Melbourne and when some one passes that
I worked with I put picture and obit and stone in my book. Had a good one of
Neal and Doris I made at Melbourne Café one time. Thanks again Love Ya! june