From: Beth Cooper <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Coleman/Guthery/Guthrie
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 13:48:09 -0700 (PDT)

BettyMc,
Seems like I have a Coleman connection but I don't recall it being in Izard Co.
I'm not in the location where the computer is, that it is on but will contact
you about

it if they were in Izard. And I do not recall any connection of them to
Guthrie/Guthery
but I might not have gone back far enough if it was a side line. Will check
Beth

Which group are you tracking, BettyMc?