From: Marsha Boles <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Adams - Dolores
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 11:02:21 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks DoloresAdams line is like others with repeat names.  If you had $1 for every John Adams, might fly to the moon.   Marsha

--- On Tue, 8/23/11, Dolores Buck  wrote:Marsha, My cousin Bill Adams is more the historian of the family.  My Dad's father (William M Adams) was 70 years old when my Dad was born in 1910. Then Grandpa died about 3 weeks later. He had outlived 2 previous wives and had daughters by each. One daughter was Fanny married to Jobe Southard and one was Nancy married to John S Rand.  does this help at all?    Let me know.     Dolores

This thread: