From: "Junebug" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Evening "Off Subject"
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 13:06:59 -0500

Hey guy’s I got my new Izard County Historian July issue, boy if you won’t to see Gillihan’s and Twin Creek (my country) you better latch on to one. They have done a terrific job . Guess I could say Mt Pleasant would come in second in this one and Twin Creek 1st. Just kidding Ha!! Wonder why I would say that any way ? LOL

All jokes and fun aside the book is great . These folks needs a “BIG THANKS FROM ALL OF US”
Take care and try to stay cool. Did you ever see a scorched Junebug?

Oh! Yeah order your Historian .Ok?

This thread: