From: "Junebug" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Evening
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:41:45 -0500

Evening everyone. (missed our coffee together was in a hurry ) just got home from Ed having his out patient surgery. He had a Basil cell cut out of each temple and then 2 “fried” behind his ears.. Sure smelled like well done. I watched it all. Nasty looking mess. Just hope this takes care of it all. He will have two sore swelled eyes and I din’t get to give them to him Ha! All jokes aside he is fine. Will be real sore for a few days.

Then Tommie had to have the place on his arm was cut on again had done had radiation after having cut out the first time. Sure hopes this takes care of his too. Boy! think Karen and I need to get some nurses liscenses Just hope all goes well for them both. Janice needs chauffer’s license . She drives us all over the place. Ed can drive ok but why do it when you have some one to do it for you right? Ha! as I have said before we have 2 great kids, and we are so lucky.

Hope Jim comes out ok with his shoulder surgery today too. His will take some time to get over. Know it will be a painful one too.
Better hush up will talk to you later. Love and God Bless. June

This thread: